The Cat's Brothel
Nigga,
she an apple.

The Cat's Brothel

No Coyodiles allowed.
 
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
We're not that type of forum anymore.

Share
 

 Kay' Mix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Death on a Skateboard
That Damn Cat
Death on a Skateboard

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:22 pm

We're leaving at like 30 minutes from now so that's like 6 pm, so we'll probably be at your house at 6:30pm. BE READY GODDAMIT
Back to top Go down
http://thecatsbrothel.forumotion.com
PancakeMix

PancakeMix

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : pride parade

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 am

You definitely didn't get there by 6:30 .

This night has scarred me for the
rest.
of.
my.
life.

Really though it was pretty fun, there were too many drunk rednecks to count.
Back to top Go down
Death on a Skateboard
That Damn Cat
Death on a Skateboard

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:04 am

PancakeMix wrote:
You definitely didn't get there by 6:30 .

This night has scarred me for the
rest.
of.
my.
life.

Really though it was pretty fun, there were too many drunk rednecks to count.

YOU DEFINITELY WEREN'T READY WHEN WE GOT THERE.
Fyes Rednecks,
Rednecks everywhere.

I totally sang Strange Brew correctly.
Back to top Go down
http://thecatsbrothel.forumotion.com
Shadow Kirby

Shadow Kirby

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Caby wrote:
Strange Brew

Caby wrote:
Strange Brew

Caby wrote:
Strange Brew

Yes.

______I_am_a_signature______
Kay' Mix 34826c215b5c71e205f3d92189ee0cac
Back to top Go down
Death on a Skateboard
That Damn Cat
Death on a Skateboard

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:11 pm

Strange Brew; killin' what's inside of you.
She's a witch of trouble in electric blue
In her own mad mind she's in love with you,
with you.
Now what you gonna' do?
Back to top Go down
http://thecatsbrothel.forumotion.com
Shadow Kirby

Shadow Kirby

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 pm

Caby wrote:
Strange Brew; killin' what's inside of you.
She's a witch of trouble in electric blue
In her own mad mind she's in love with you,
with you.
Now what you gonna' do?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you,
She's some kind of demon messin' in the flue,
If you don't watch out it'll stick to you,
To you.
What kind of fool are you?

______I_am_a_signature______
Kay' Mix 34826c215b5c71e205f3d92189ee0cac
Back to top Go down
Death on a Skateboard
That Damn Cat
Death on a Skateboard

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Shadow Kirby wrote:
Caby wrote:
Strange Brew; killin' what's inside of you.
She's a witch of trouble in electric blue
In her own mad mind she's in love with you,
with you.
Now what you gonna' do?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you,
She's some kind of demon messin' in the flue,
If you don't watch out it'll stick to you,
To you.
What kind of fool are you?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.
On a boat in the middle of the raging sea
She would make a scene for it all to be,
Ignored.
And wouldn't you be bored?
Back to top Go down
http://thecatsbrothel.forumotion.com
Shadow Kirby

Shadow Kirby

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Caby wrote:
Shadow Kirby wrote:
Caby wrote:
Strange Brew; killin' what's inside of you.
She's a witch of trouble in electric blue
In her own mad mind she's in love with you,
with you.
Now what you gonna' do?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you,
She's some kind of demon messin' in the flue,
If you don't watch out it'll stick to you,
To you.
What kind of fool are you?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.
On a boat in the middle of the raging sea
She would make a scene for it all to be,
Ignored.
And wouldn't you be bored?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you
Strange Brew - Strange Brew - Strange Brew - Strange Brew
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.

______I_am_a_signature______
Kay' Mix 34826c215b5c71e205f3d92189ee0cac
Back to top Go down
PancakeMix

PancakeMix

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : pride parade

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Shadow Kirby wrote:
Caby wrote:
Shadow Kirby wrote:
Caby wrote:
Strange Brew; killin' what's inside of you.
She's a witch of trouble in electric blue
In her own mad mind she's in love with you,
with you.
Now what you gonna' do?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you,
She's some kind of demon messin' in the flue,
If you don't watch out it'll stick to you,
To you.
What kind of fool are you?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.
On a boat in the middle of the raging sea
She would make a scene for it all to be,
Ignored.
And wouldn't you be bored?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you
Strange Brew - Strange Brew - Strange Brew - Strange Brew
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.




I'm a homosexual who cannot comprehend the manliness coming from that song, but this is obvious due to my faggotry.
Back to top Go down
Death on a Skateboard
That Damn Cat
Death on a Skateboard

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 pm

PancakeMix wrote:
Shadow Kirby wrote:
Caby wrote:
Shadow Kirby wrote:
Caby wrote:
Strange Brew; killin' what's inside of you.
She's a witch of trouble in electric blue
In her own mad mind she's in love with you,
with you.
Now what you gonna' do?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you,
She's some kind of demon messin' in the flue,
If you don't watch out it'll stick to you,
To you.
What kind of fool are you?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.
On a boat in the middle of the raging sea
She would make a scene for it all to be,
Ignored.
And wouldn't you be bored?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you
Strange Brew - Strange Brew - Strange Brew - Strange Brew
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.




I'm a homosexual who cannot comprehend the manliness coming from that song, but this is obvious due to my faggotry.
whatever
Back to top Go down
http://thecatsbrothel.forumotion.com
Shadow Kirby

Shadow Kirby

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 21

Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 am

PancakeMix wrote:
Shadow Kirby wrote:
Caby wrote:
Shadow Kirby wrote:
Caby wrote:
Strange Brew; killin' what's inside of you.
She's a witch of trouble in electric blue
In her own mad mind she's in love with you,
with you.
Now what you gonna' do?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you,
She's some kind of demon messin' in the flue,
If you don't watch out it'll stick to you,
To you.
What kind of fool are you?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.
On a boat in the middle of the raging sea
She would make a scene for it all to be,
Ignored.
And wouldn't you be bored?
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you
Strange Brew - Strange Brew - Strange Brew - Strange Brew
Strange Brew - Killin' what's inside of you.
I'm a homosexual who cannot comprehend the manliness coming from that song, but this is obvious due to my faggotry.
Obviously.

______I_am_a_signature______
Kay' Mix 34826c215b5c71e205f3d92189ee0cac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Kay' Mix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay' Mix   Kay' Mix Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Kay' Mix
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cat's Brothel :: Misc. Stuff :: Chat-
Jump to: