The Cat's Brothel
Nigga,
she an apple.

The Cat's Brothel

No Coyodiles allowed.
 
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
We're not that type of forum anymore.

Share | 
 

 Something seems fishy here...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Battoumaru

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Call me suspicious, but something about this place feels off...

And it's not just the near-hentai emotes either.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kirby

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2010-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Battoumaru wrote:
Call me suspicious, but something about this place feels off...

And it's not just the near-hentai emotes either.
What?

______I_am_a_signature______
Back to top Go down
Battoumaru

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 pm

I can't really say, but this whole setup seems weird to me.

It's probably just me, though.
Back to top Go down
Tredog

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Hakker wrote:
Battoumaru wrote:
Call me suspicious, but something about this place feels off...

And it's not just the near-hentai emotes either.
What?
Near Hentai emotes?
It happened on the last forum, it's not getting by me here.
Welcome btw.
Back to top Go down
Battoumaru

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks.

Now that I see ZI and Deep Thought and everyone, I'm starting to think I was just being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Tredog

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Battoumaru wrote:
Thanks.

Now that I see ZI and Deep Thought and everyone, I'm starting to think I was just being paranoid.
Oh, seems like Cleod made the Ecchi smileys for Hentai Week over at MG.
I don't like it, but I'll go with it,
I guess.
Back to top Go down
Proton

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Zero Insanity wrote:
Battoumaru wrote:
Thanks.

Now that I see ZI and Deep Thought and everyone, I'm starting to think I was just being paranoid.
Oh, seems like Cleod made the Ecchi smileys for Hentai Week over at MG.
I don't like it, but I'll go with it,
I guess.
Yes, it's for Hentai Week, no need for alarm.
Back to top Go down
Death on a Skateboard
That Damn Cat
avatar

Posts : 164
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Distant Thought 42 wrote:
Zero Insanity wrote:
Battoumaru wrote:
Thanks.

Now that I see ZI and Deep Thought and everyone, I'm starting to think I was just being paranoid.
Oh, seems like Cleod made the Ecchi smileys for Hentai Week over at MG.
I don't like it, but I'll go with it,
I guess.
Yes, it's for Hentai Week, no need for alarm.
There's no option to take them off.


Last edited by Caby on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thecatsbrothel.forumotion.com
Battoumaru

avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:32 pm

That's cool then. Just my paranoia and all. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Something seems fishy here...   

Back to top Go down
 
Something seems fishy here...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» strong fishy smell in tank

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cat's Brothel :: The Cesspool :: Locked Topics-
Jump to: